Time management workshop begins string of leadership workshops

The Office of Student Life and Learning Skills Support Specialist Denise T. Williams held a Time Management Workshop on Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 1 – 2:30pm in CM 211 on the Takoma Park/Silver Spring campus.

“They [the Health Sciences Department] offer various workshops to support student success,” Williams said. Williams, who facilitated the workshop, is a Learning Skills Support Specialist in the Health Sciences Department.

This workshop helped students learn about what time management is, how to be organized, and how to be productive to achieve success.

“This is one of the leadership workshops sponsored by Student Life…we will host another one in March themed ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Students,’” Price said on plans for later in the semester.

Students registered via the Student Life social media pages such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at “studentlifetpss”. Flyers for campus events are regularly posted on these profiles accompanied with registration links. Students who registered and attended received planners.

For more information, students can speak with Price in the Student Life office found on the second floor of the ST building across from the cashier’s office.

Students can reach Williams via email at [email protected] for more guidance on the subject.